Vauen: Baron (115) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-457-4135
If you're concerned about rim darkening, it might be a good idea to pick up a briar wearing some manner of rim guard to protect against it, like this Vauen Baron offering. Aside from that very practical feature, it also just looks downright charming on this plump bent Brandy design from the German marque. The gorgeous stain and trim metal shank band further contributes to the piece's eye catching appeal.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.72 in./119.89 mm.
- Weight: 2.21 oz./62.60 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany