Vauen: Laiton (1061) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-457-4144
"Laiton" means "Brass," though I think the series would do just fine by just about any name. The combination of handsome brass accents and a rich, warm finish is plenty attractive in its own right. Here it's featured in the form of Vauen's thoroughly smooth, yet still quite bold "1061" bent Brandy design.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.27 in./133.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany