Vauen: Auenland Balbor Sandblasted Churchwarden (9mm)
Product Number: 002-457-4162
Old World design is executed through use of modern engineering in this Vauen piece from the Auenland series, a line paying homage to the works of J.R.R. Tolkien. In this particular number, we find an Urn-like bowl up front, followed by the long, languid beechwood shank, the likes of which are lined with acrylic for easier maintenance.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 13.45 in./341.63 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany