Vauen: Lap (1708) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-457-4174
A rather lithe and elegant take on the Rhodesian shape, Vauen's "1708" is a delight in profile, featuring a rounded, Apple-esque bowl paired to a proportionally thin transition and trailing shank. It looks especially handsome here in the warm walnut finish of the German marque's Lap series, accented by a trio of bright aluminum rings at the end of the shank.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany