Vauen: Gustav Sandblasted (5604) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-457-4187
Compared to many of their more avant-garde designs and finishes, the pipes of Vauen's Gustav series are more reserved and traditional in presentation, each finished in a crisp and earthy sandblast, sans any flashy accents or adornments. This "04" bent Brandy works quite nicely in the line, its plump Egg-like bowl taking to the sandblast well. Complete with 9mm drilling for those who prefer to use a filter when enjoying their favorite blends.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.73 in./120.12 mm.
- Weight: 1.71 oz./48.58 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.25 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.65 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.79 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany