Vauen: Auenland Gilg Sandblasted Churchwarden (9mm)
Product Number: 002-457-4200
Vauen's Auenland is a pretty novel line of tobacco pipes. Aesthetically, they offer a nice, rugged Old World charm, featuring briar stummels set to extra long beechwood stems. Yet despite all that, they're still relatively easy to clean and maintain, given that the stem is lined with acrylic with a matching acrylic tip.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 13.10 in./332.74 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany