Vauen: Laiton (1042) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-457-4481
In French, laiton means "brass," and in this series from Vauen you get three brass accent bands, set off tastefully by the stummel's deep red stain and jet-black stem. It looks particularly handsome dressing this "1042" bent Apple, featuring chamber walls that are nicely proportioned on the thick side. Though it accommodates a 9mm filter, the shank is not any larger than one would expect on this shape.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.43 in./137.92 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany