Vauen: Auenland Almar Sandblasted Churchwarden (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-457-4605
Vauen's Auenland series presents Churchwarden design of Old World style, inspired by J.R.R. Tolkien's magnum opus. Though they offer a vintage aesthetic, these pipes benefit from modern engineering — the long, beechwood stems having been lined with acrylic for improved smoking and cleaning capabilities. This Almar design resembles an Acorn with its pointed heel spur and wears an earthy sandblast.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 13.50 in./343.01 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.27 in./57.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.19 in./30.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany