Vauen: Auenland Clodo Sandblasted Churchwarden (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-457-4749
Vauen's Auenland series merges Old World aesthetics with modern engineering and features Churchwarden pipe designs inspired by the work of legendary author J. R. R. Tolkien. While the stummel is fashioned from briar, the long, willowy mouthpiece is beechwood lined with acrylic to allow for easier cleaning and maintenance. This Clodo offering features an organically shaped, rounded bowl paired to a lengthy, gracefully arcing stem, ensuring that this piece can be comfortably paired with a good book.- Jeffery Sitts
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 13.51 in./343.15 mm.
- Weight: 2.32 oz./65.77 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany