Vauen: Karat (408) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-457-4824
Vauen's Karat series consists of pipes finished in a detailed, striated rustication, which is created by a special diamond tool and results in a rugged finish that resembles tree bark. The distinctive finish is found here on this gestural, lithely bent Rhodesian with smooth briar along the beveled rim and stem base providing textural contrast with matching beadlines underneath each area to create slight gaps to further emphasize the juxtaposition.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.24 in./133.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany