Vauen: Paris Light Smooth (141) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-457-4857
Vauen's Paris series consists of demi-Churchwarden designs that pair full-bodied, standard-sized bowls to slightly elongated mouthpieces. This particular piece features an Acorn bowl poised on the end of a gracefully downturned stem, with the bowl tapering from its beveled rim and bulging flanks down toward the pointed heel spur. Dressed in a handsome, walnut stain, this piece is then topped off by a sterling silver band with a braided pattern engraved on its surface.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.50 in./190.50 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany