Vauen: Paris Light Smooth (167) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-457-4860
Vauen's Paris series is elevated by jet-black, demi-Churchwarden stems that provide an appealing length without being burdensome. Featured here is a proud Prince shape, the plump, low-lying bowl paired to a round, abbreviated shank, then topped by the elegantly downturned mouthpiece for quite the refined profile. This "167" is dressed in a handsome, light stain, accentuating the briar's natural grain patterns, while a silver, plait-designed band adds even further sophistication.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.60 in./193.04 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.18 in./29.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany