Vauen: Ambrosi (8181) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-457-4883
Substantial in hand, this bent Pot from Vauen boasts plenty of chamber within the lightly canting, voluptuous bowl. It's set to a gently curling shank-and-stem arrangement, with crisp lines on either side of the oval shank providing extra structure. As part of the Ambrosi line, this piece is dressed in an alluring, emerald green stain, with an amber-hued accent band embraced by trim metallic rings for additional appeal.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.33 in./135.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany