Vauen: Auenland Eron Sandblasted Churchwarden (9mm)
Product Number: 002-457-4903
Pairing a curvaceous bowl to a Churchwarden stem, Vauen combines Old World shaping with modern engineering in the Auenland series. Here, a tall, Egg-like bowl is forward-canting and voluptuous with a heel spur playfully added and is dressed in a well-executed, earthy-hued sandblast. The beechwood mouthpiece presents similar colors in a smooth finish, its acrylic lining allowing for easier cleaning.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 13.61 in./345.69 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany