Vauen: Auenland Modon Sandblasted Churchwarden (9mm)
Product Number: 002-457-4915
One of their more intriguing series, Vauen's Auenland line presents unique, off-the-chart shapes in full blown Churchwarden proportions. The bowls, of course, are still briar, but rather than fashioning the stems from vulcanite or acrylic, they're actually made from beechwood and lined with acrylic for easier cleaning. If you're looking for a different kind of Churchwarden, or are a fan of high fantasy, this Auenland Modon is one you definitely shouldn't miss out on.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 12.32 in./312.93 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany