Vauen: Baron (115) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-457-4938
Vauen's Baron series is among the most aesthetically elegant and regal lines produced by the historic German marque. This plump "115" bent Brandy design features an embedded brass ring underneath its rim before tapering down toward its broad base. A trim brass ring also adorns the shank end before leading to the gracefully arching, tapered mouthpiece.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.24 in./133.10 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany