Vauen: Pearl (177) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-457-5148
Vauen's Pearl series is one of the German marque's most elegant series, delivering a distinctive take on the dress pipe aesthetic. The stummel's black, glossy stain is handsomely accented by pale maple rings along the rim and shank end, resulting in a modern dress pipe with no shortage of class. It's seen here adorning this gestural and remarkably rotund bent Apple shape, with the pinched, low-set transition emphasizing the bowl's plumpness before meeting the flared base of the saddle stem.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.37 in./136.40 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany