Vauen: Auenland Almar Smooth Churchwarden (9mm)
Product Number: 002-457-5161
Inspired by the seminal work of J.R.R. Tolkien, Vauen's Auenland line offers Churchwarden designs of Old World style but with modern engineering. The long stems are fashioned from beechwood but are lined with acrylic for better smoking and cleaning properties. Presented here is the Almar, an Acorn-like design with a rounded bowl and pointed heel spur.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 13.51 in./343.12 mm.
- Weight: 2.74 oz./77.77 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.72 in./69.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.57 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany