Vauen: Basic Smooth Bent Brandy (1400) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-457-5317
Though the smoothness of this Vauen bent Brandy design suggests Danish influence, the shape also has a certain forward stance and leading position of the rim that reminds me of the Pitcher shape, one mostly associated with Italian pipe making. That said, it's an aesthetically pleasing piece and is presented here as part of the Basic series, featuring a dark, ruby-tinged stain that's accented by a pair of trim nickel bands.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.67 in./143.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.54 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.52 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany