Vauen: Kira Sandblasted (506) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-457-5370
Vauen presents a hexagonally paneled bent Brandy here, with the facets framed by crisp lines. A full-bodied piece, this "06" features an extended heel and deep, sweeping bend. Housing plenty of chamber and dressed in a warm sandblast of the Kira line — meaning "ray of sunshine" in Sanskrit — this piece is further commended by a brushed band of bronze and silver colors, along with a smooth rim and band for contrast.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.45 in./138.43 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany