Vauen: Kira Sandblasted (561) (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-457-5379
A traditionally shaped bent Brandy, this "61" piece from Vauen displays the form's low mass and gradual taper to the rim, with the suppleness lending a comfortable, voluptuous feel in hand. Topped by a jet-black, tapered stem, this pipe is part of the German marque's Kira line, which means "ray of sunshine" in Sanskrit and aptly describes the earthy sandblast and ochre contrast stain dressing the stummel. It's handsomely complemented by a smooth-stained rim, while a fetching accent band of bronze and silver colors lends further appeal.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.30 in./134.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.76 oz./49.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany