Vauen: Excelsior (137) (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-457-5492
Glossy, jet-black stains are some of the most classy and elegant in pipe making, creating a dress pipe aesthetic. Vauen's Excelsior series offers that refined look but takes a unique approach with its accent work. The shank-end on this plump, gestural Apple features a filigree engraved briar ring with the German marque's name prominently displayed along its topside. The light stain of the rim offers further contrast against the dark color palette and since it's strongly beveled, packing a bowl should be quite easy.- Jeffery Sitts
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.61 in./142.57 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./59.09 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.09 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.42 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.93 in./49.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany