Vauen: Rubin (1439) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-457-5526
Vauen's "1439" bent Brandy design is quite Volcano-esque in its execution, its broad base gradually tapering up toward the gently inflated rim. This particular example also possesses the ability to sit stably on desk tops thanks to its flattened heel while the gracefully arcing shank and stem lend the shape a dynamic silhouette. It's all dressed in the rich ruby tones of the Rubin series, with a slanted aluminum accent along the stem base providing some excellent contrast.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.35 in./135.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany