Vauen: Mokka (5240) (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-457-5740
An interesting take on the classic bent Pot shape, this "40" from Vauen features a fairly squat bowl paired with slight taper that rises to the rim, giving the impression of the Cauldron shape. The bulbous waistline gives the had a lovely surface to grip, and the slightly angled shank and demurely curved stem promote a comfortable smoking posture. Dressed in Vauen's dark, chestnut hued, Mokka sandblast, this pipe provides plenty of pleasing texture and a subdued palette that's handsomely contrasted by light, smooth sections at the shank end and rim.-John McElheny
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.59 in./141.99 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany