Vauen: Lime (761) (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-457-5813
The Lime series from Vauen isn't about citrus, as one might think. Instead, jet-black oak, with its growth rings highlighted in a pale color, is meant to bring to mind the appearance of limestone. Combine that with a meerschaum-lined tobacco chamber, as well as a affably plump bent Brandy for the shape, and you have a unique piece for your rotation.- Jeffery Sitts
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.36 in./136.14 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.17 in./29.72 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany