Vauen: Pearl (177) (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-457-5975
Vauen's Pearl series is one of the German marque's most elegant series, delivering a distinctive take on the dress pipe aesthetic. The stummel's black, glossy stain is handsomely accented by pale maple rings along the rim and shank end, resulting in a modern dress pipe with no shortage of class. It's seen here adorning this gestural and remarkably rotund bent Apple shape, with the pinched, low-set transition emphasizing the bowl's plumpness before meeting the flared base of the saddle stem.- Jeffery Sitts
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.03 oz./57.61 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany