Vauen: Taipan (5340) (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-457-6130
With the Taipan line, designated as "53" in the shape code, Vauen offers practical functionality with a distinctively German industrial take on classic shapes. The series is defined by a ruby sandblast to commend the briar's grain and provide plenty of finger traction, with twin metallic accents at the shank end adding a hint of elegance, and a sleek black stem adding to the traditional appeal. It makes for a thoroughly classic aesthetic that fits in well to the German marque's iconic legacy, with this example being the "40" bent Pot design.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.82 in./147.77 mm.
- Weight: 2.02 oz./57.25 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.60 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.66 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./45.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany