Vauen: Taipan (5361) (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-457-6136
With the Taipan line, designated as "53" in the shape code, Vauen offers practical functionality with a distinctively German industrial take on classic shapes. The series is defined by a ruby sandblast to commend the briar's grain and provide plenty of finger traction, with twin metallic accents at the shank end adding a hint of elegance, and a sleek black stem adding to the traditional appeal. It makes for a thoroughly classic aesthetic that fits in well to the German marque's iconic legacy, with this example being the "61" bent Brandy design.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.60 in./142.13 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.14 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.62 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany