Vauen: Auenland Almar Sandblasted Churchwarden (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-457-6154
Vauen's Auenland series pays homage to the fantasy series penned by novelist J.R.R. Tolkien and is comprised of Old World Churchwarden designs with stems fashioned from beechwood that are lined with acrylic for cleaning and maintenance. This particular Almar rendition pairs that lengthy mouthpiece to a robust, voluptuous bowl that seems a mix of Acorn and Egg shapes, with a pointed heel spur visible along its base. Additionally, it's dressed in a low-level sandblast that complements the colors of the stem.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 13.37 in./339.72 mm.
- Weight: 2.71 oz./76.73 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.04 in./26.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.70 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany