Vauen: Auenland Gilg Sandblasted Churchwarden (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-457-6158
Vauen's Auenland series is a pretty novel line of tobacco pipes. Aesthetically, they offer a nice, rugged Old World charm, featuring briar stummels set to extra long beechwood stems. Yet despite all that, they're still relatively easy to clean and maintain, given that the mouthpiece is lined with acrylic with a matching acrylic tip.- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 13.42 in./340.78 mm.
- Weight: 2.82 oz./79.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.40 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.30 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany