Vauen: Paris Dark Smooth (241) (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-457-6174
This offering from Vauen presents a tall Acorn shape, its plump sides tapering toward the form's characteristic pointed heel spur. As part of the German marque's Paris line, this piece is topped by a dark, lithe demi-Churchwarden stem, the pipe's length less than eight inches, as opposed to its big brother, which can run 13 inches or more in total length. Elegant, downturned and easily handled, this "241" is dressed in a dark, smoky stain, while an ornate silver band adds even more refinement.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.63 in./193.69 mm.
- Weight: 2.01 oz./57.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.06 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.44 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.26 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany