Vauen: Paris Dark Smooth (241) (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-457-6175
Refined and classy, Vauen's Paris series consists of demi-Churchwarden designs that pair full-bodied bowls to elongated, gently downturned mouthpieces. On this "241" offering, the bowl is in Acorn format with the bowl's rounded flanks tapering down toward the pointed heel spur. Dressed in a dark, smoky walnut stain, the shank end is accented by a bright sterling silver band with a braided motif engraved across its surface. It's an elegant piece, well-suited to relaxing smoking sessions in a comfortable armchair or for late night reading.- Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.62 in./193.67 mm.
- Weight: 2.02 oz./57.21 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.25 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.42 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany