Vauen: Gap (8073) (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-457-6356
A broadly sweeping silhouette contributes to a festival of precise line work for this Vauen Gap bent Egg. The somewhat elongated section transition is a neat feature for extending the bowl orientation, for those who prefer a smoldering bowl a little further away while smoking. The fetching and subdued reddish coloring of the bowl is matched by an acrylic ring above the end of the shank, offering a sophisticated and understated decorative feature.- Chuck Stanion
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.51 in./139.95 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany