Vauen: Auenland Toman Sandblasted Churchwarden (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-457-6393
Vauen's Auenland line is inspired by Tolkien's literary work and offers briar bowls that are paired to beechwood Churchwarden stems. This Toman features a robust, Egg-like bowl that's dressed in a mahogany-hued, low-profile sandblast as is the abbreviated shank. The lengthy stem is lined and tipped with acrylic for easier cleaning and more comfort.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.82 in./274.83 mm.
- Weight: 2.24 oz./63.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany