Vauen: Caletta (581) (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-457-6489
Vauen's Caletta series is characterized by pipes wearing a low-profile, earthy sandblast with twin metal rings at the shank end and stem base lending an elegant disposition. This "581" bent Brandy retains the broad base and taper toward the rim of the traditional shape and is paired to a gently curling shank and slightly downturned stem. Handsome horizontal grain on the bowl is emphasized by the sandblast, which is countered in texture by a smooth, lightly stained rim.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.65 in./143.51 mm.
- Weight: 2.22 oz./63.05 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany