Vauen: Clover (1973) (9mm) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-457-6888
An eye-catching rendition of the bent Egg, this piece from Vauen pairs a tall, slightly canted bowl to a sinuously bent shank-and-stem arrangement. The bowl houses a respectably deep chamber within its insulating walls, which should ensure plenty of leisurely smoking sessions. The gestural curvature of the shank and stem keeps the pipe's profile flowing and willowy, while also offering a comfortable smoking posture. As part of the Clover series, this piece is dressed in a smooth green finish and accented with a flashy metallic band.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.09 mm.
- Weight: 1.91 oz./54.05 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./52.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.79 in./45.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.48 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany