Vermont Freehand: Smooth Olivewood Rhodesian
Product Number: 002-757-0248
I quite like the Vermont Freehand take on the Rhodesian, with its crisp ridge taking the place of the usual bead lines, tapering lower bowl, and sweeping shank. Here it's been rendered in the lesser-seen olivewood, a material featuring unique graining, often ranging from the mottled (like this one here) to a more ink-on-water pattern.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.81 in./122.17 mm.
- Weight: 1.12 oz./31.75 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.20 in./30.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Olivewood
- Country: United States