Vermont Freehand: Brown Sandblasted Rhodesian
Product Number: 002-757-0352
This style of Rhodesian shape, also known as the "NorseDog," is quite a striking design. It's based on an old, one-off Bo Nordh shape, which itself has been recreated over the years by several hands, including Sara Mossberg and Love Geiger among others. This rendition from Vermont Freehand is a lovely one, really highlighting the form's forward stance and implied momentum.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.82 in./122.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.15 oz./32.66 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States