Werner Mummert: Partially Sandblasted Dublin with Plateau
Product Number: 002-560-0018
Wildly, beautifully, deeply ring-grained, this plateau-crowned Dublin sitter really shows off Werner Mummert's sandblasting, which is, to say the least, impressive. Aside from looking simply fantastic, his technique's extra-deep, extra-crisp results also provide a fine, stimulating feel in hand, the sort of sensation more typically associated with some of the more refined rustication techniques out there.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany