Werner Mummert: Sandblasted Bent Egg
Product Number: 002-560-0019
A neat, handy, clearly Danish-influenced little number, this is a bent Egg design a Scandinavian artisan should be proud of. Of course, Werner Mummert is German, not Danish, and being Werner Mummert he couldn't help but do something both very un-Danish and very "Werner" as well - namely, finishing this briar in one of his signature extra-deep, ultra-fine sandblasts.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.59 in./116.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany