Werner Mummert: Sandblasted Poker
Product Number: 002-560-0027
If we had to hazard a guess, this Werner Mummert design was inspired by Gerrit Rietveld's famous "Red and Blue Chair", a piece of furniture composed of simple forms and colorful surfaces, which was one of the earliest examples of modern, minimalist themes. Modern and minimalist is, indeed, the obvious direction this briar's form is going for, and the finish is unmistakably bold in its colors; vibrant, smoldering orange-red, deep, cool blue, and light, spring-green.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.15 in./130.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany