Werner Mummert: Sandblasted Old Oak Bent Apple with Boxwood
Product Number: 002-560-0079
The Old Oaks are a series of pipes Werner Mummert has fashioned from a very specific source: oak beams salvaged from a 16th century church. Like your woods well-aged? Try several centuries. In this particular example, an extra-voluptuous Apple, he's finished it jet-black, for a morta look, and accented the sandblasted oak deftly with a shank-end of pale, smooth-polished boxwood.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Other
- Country: Germany