Werner Mummert: Sandblasted Reverse Calabash Horn
Product Number: 002-560-0181
We haven't seen too many reverse Calabash Horn renditions, but it's still not all that surprising to see this one from Werner Mummert. He's a carver with a tendency toward weird things, and he's also shown a fondness for fashioning unusual takes on the reverse Calabash. This fellow sports a gradual taper from rim to shank's end, terminating in a broad saddle stem of mauve and creamy grape sherbet-colored vulcanite. It's a firm sitter, too.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.27 in./133.86 mm.
- Weight: 2.85 oz./80.74 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Horn
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany