Winslow: Crown Smooth Paneled Bent Dublin (200)
Product Number: 002-036-0646
Paneled, fluted, and subtly asymmetrical, with the planes of both flanks sweeping gently and ever-so-slightly towards the left, this is, pretty much, signature Poul Winslow. Along with that of course comes a good amount of substance as well - i.e. properly stout walls, surrounding a chamber of respectable depth.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.72 in./145.29 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark