Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Apple (200)
Product Number: 002-036-0885
Usually when Poul Winsløw creates these full, flowing Apple shapes, he finishes them in a partial rustication, be it wire-brush or or otherwise. Here though, accepting a wildly sloped and honey/blonde finished rim, the finish is of a more traditional sort.
- Adam O'Neill
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.60 in./142.24 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark