Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Apple (300)
Product Number: 002-036-1194
Compared to his range of dramatic, flourishing Freehands, this bent Apple is quite a conservative number from Poul Winslow — sporting a plump, spherical bowl set to a lean stretch of shank and saddle stem, plus a modest 1/8 bend. The flame grain is quite choice here as well.- Andrew Wike
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$130.50
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.14 in./130.56 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.18 in./29.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark