Winslow: Smooth Bent Dublin with Silver (D)
Product Number: 002-036-1214
The thick proportions and sweeping gesture of the transition, as well as the pronounced lip along the fore of the rim, give this bent Dublin an almost Saxophone-like look in profile — albeit one with even more whimsy than the playful Pesaro archetype. It's finished here in a warm walnut stain, with a broad band of sterling silver accenting the shank.- Andrew Wike
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$337.50
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.54 in./140.72 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark