Winslow: Crown Smooth Bent Apple (200)
Product Number: 002-036-1276
Smooth, shapely, and quite muscular overall, this is a fairly conservative take on the bent Apple from Poul Winslow. The abbreviated saddle stem works to emphasize the extra visual weight placed on the bowl and transition, while keeping the overall form fairly handy.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.22 in./157.99 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark