Winslow: Crown Partially Rusticated Bent Dublin (Viking)
Product Number: 002-036-1305
Poul Winslow's partial rustications are quite impressive, especially his finely striated variants. More than mere visual accents, Poul employs this technique to make for a more complete composition overall, accentuating certain aspects of form and grain with the texture for a more dynamic, yet unified aesthetic. In this case, he's used dense vertical striations to frame the flame grain covering a smooth-polished forward face.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.52 in./140.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark