Winslow: Crown Partially Rusticated Bent Egg (Viking)
Product Number: 002-036-1346
Balancing stout muscularity with elegant, dynamic lines throughout, this is the sort of bent Egg I'd expect to see from Poul — a Danish neoclassic that just exudes a sense of implied power and momentum in profile. It's also quite a lovely piece grain wise, with strong licks of flame all around, contrasted tastefully by a touch of Poul's signature partial rustication.- Andrew Wike
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.37 in./136.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark